Item:Spidersilk traveler's pack dyed with shifting hues of red and black
|spidersilk traveler's pack dyed with shifting hues of red and black|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||15 length x 10 width x 5 height (1000 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Knife's Edge (2), Knife's Edge (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the traveler's pack, you wonder if you might be able to: OPEN, CLOSE, SHAKE, CLENCH, POKE, PAT, RUB, GLANCE, and PULL it.
- OPEN: You slowly open your pack, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your pack.
- SHAKE (empty): You shake your pack but hear nothing inside.
- SHAKE (one item): You shake your pack and hear a lone item rattling around inside.
- SHAKE (one+ items): You shake your pack and hear a number of items rattling around inside.
- CLENCH: You clutch your pack greedily.
- POKE: You poke around in your pack, rearranging things.
- PAT: You absentmindedly pat your pack.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your pack and some dirt falls to the ground.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your pack while glancing around suspiciously.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your pack.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your pack, straightening some wrinkles in the material.
- GLANCE: You glance nervously inside your pack.
- PULL: You heft your pack up higher from where it was resting.
- PULL: You heft your pack, testing the weight.
- PULL: You let your pack drop down to its normal position.