Item:Soft beard pomade
|soft beard pomade|
|Look:|| There appears to be something written on it.
READ: Some soft beard pomade reads:
|Appraised Cost:|| 44,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Dwarven Deals|
- WEAR: You arrange your beard with some soft beard pomade, resulting in: You have a soft pomade worked into the hairs of your braided beard, thickening it and giving it the appearance of a lush Dwarven plait.
- REMOVE: You pull your beard pomade from your beard, letting it fall to its normal style.
- STUDY: You think some soft beard pomade can be worn in a beard that is any style.
- You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.
- PUSH: You push lightly on some soft beard pomade, rearranging the parts of your beard that are held in place.
- PULL: You tug on the ends of some soft beard pomade, making sure each part is firmly in place in your beard.
- TURN: You lightly twist some soft beard pomade, making the arrangement glint slightly in your beard. Stylish!
- TAP: You tap lightly on your beard pomade, making your beard sway slightly back and forth.