Item:Soft beard clay
|soft beard clay|
|Look:|| There appears to be something written on it.
READ: Some soft beard clay reads:
|Appraised Cost:|| 32,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Dwarven Deals|
- WEAR: You arrange your beard with some soft beard clay, resulting in: You have a soft clay worked into the hairs of your beard that not only thickens the hair, but gives it a glistening sheen.
- REMOVE: You pull your beard clay from your beard, letting it fall to its normal style.
- STUDY: You think some soft beard clay can be worn in a beard that is any style.
- You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.
- PUSH: You push lightly on some soft beard clay, rearranging the parts of your beard that are held in place.
- PULL: You tug on the ends of some soft beard clay, making sure each part is firmly in place in your beard.
- TURN: You lightly twist some soft beard clay, making the arrangement glint slightly in your beard. Stylish!
- TAP: You tap lightly on your beard clay, making your beard sway slightly back and forth.