Item:Smooth grey stone box
|smooth grey stone box|
|Look:|| This box has been carved from a solid piece of smooth, grey stone of an undetermined variety. A dial, crafted from a single link from a thick chain, has been attached to the surface providing a number of settings. Turning the knob provides access to different slots, each just about big enough for a coin to fit in.
The dial on the stone box is currently set for the bank in (Bank name).
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Grey Raven Commissary|
- TURN STONE BOX TO SHARD
- PUT 1 GOLD KRONAR IN STONE BOX
- On EXAMining the box, you see a dial that you can TURN to many different banks. You suspect you could PUT (#) (type) (currency) IN BANK to deposit coins.
- Example: PUT 1 GOLD KRONAR IN BANK
- Lastly, you feel that you could FOCUS on the box, if you but had the magical aptitude.
- FOCUS: The stone box has a definite magical aura, apparently some form of Transduction. Specifically it appears to be a version of the Teleport spell.
- TURN BOX TO <city>
- You need to TURN box TO <CITY> where <CITY> is a location with a bank. Currently those cities are:
- Crossing, Dirge, Leth Deriel, Riverhaven, Therenborough, Shard, Chyolvea, Ratha, Aesry Surlaenis, Mer'Kresh, Hara'jaal, Muspar'i, Throne City and Hibarnhvidar.
- NOTE: Box will not function without at least one moon risen.