Item:Small battered suitcase decorated with torn maps
|small battered suitcase decorated with torn maps|
|Look:||Lacquered one over the other with glue that has darkened to a rich sepia with time, bits and pieces of map obscure whatever material lies beneath it. Darkened bronze clasps shaped like closed chests serve as closures.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height (150 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Guildfest 423/Auction|
Contains five treasure maps.
- OPEN: You slowly open your suitcase, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your suitcase.
- SHAKE (empty): You shake your suitcase but hear nothing inside.
- CLENCH: You clutch your suitcase greedily.
- POKE: You poke around in your suitcase, rearranging things.
- PAT: You absentmindedly pat your suitcase.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your suitcase, straightening some wrinkles in the material.
- GLANCE (open only): You glance nervously inside your suitcase.
- PULL (worn only): You heft your suitcase up higher from where it was resting.
- PULL (worn only): You heft your suitcase, testing the weight.
- PULL (worn only): You let your suitcase drop down to its normal position.