Item:Sinister white e'erdream mask inlaid with black Elven gold
|sinister white e'erdream mask inlaid with black Elven gold|
|Look:||Crafted from a bright wood painted pure white, the full face mask features inlays of black Elven gold around the eye holes to create the illusion of empty sockets. The nose and jaw are inset with more of the dark, lustrous metal to heighten the resemblance to a skull.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Golden e'erdream costume trunk embellished with black Elven gold hardware, Gear Shop (4)|
Changes features to: His features are hidden behind a sinister white e'erdream mask crafted to resemble a stylized skull. Meticulously placed black Elven gold inlays create the unnerving illusion of empty sockets, as well as a missing nose and jawbone.
- STUDY: You study your e'erdream mask closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it:
WEAR, REMOVE, LAUGH, PULL, PUSH, TURN
- WEAR: You wear your e'erdream mask, hiding your features from view.
- REMOVE: You remove your e'erdream mask, revealing your features once again.
- LAUGH: You laugh softly, the sound muffled by your e'erdream mask.
- PULL: Your e'erdream mask slips slightly, but you catch it before your face is revealed, retying the ribbons.
- PUSH: You push against the nose of your e'erdream mask, settling it more comfortably.
- TURN: You adjust the fit of your e'erdream mask, making sure it's securely in place.