Item:Silver-edged spidersilk backpack adorned with a coin-shaped clasp
|silver-edged spidersilk backpack adorned with a coin-shaped clasp|
|Look:||Sturdy leather straps reinforce the bulk of this elegantly made backpack, its surface clean and smooth. Each of the seams is double-stitched with steelsilk thread and the bottom is made from thick hide, making it very durable. Vaguely embroidered into the flap is the crest of the Traders' Guild.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 5 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||17 length x 10 width x 5 height (1100 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Quest for Kanton's Dagger|
- STUDY: Thinking about the spidersilk backpack, you wonder if you might be able to: OPEN, CLOSE, SHAKE, CLENCH, POKE, PAT, RUB, GLANCE, and PULL it.
- OPEN: You slowly open your backpack, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your backpack.
- SHAKE: You shake your backpack but hear nothing inside.
- SHAKE: You shake your backpack and hear a lone item rattling around inside.
- SHAKE: You shake your backpack and hear a number of items rattling around inside.
- CLENCH: You clutch your backpack greedily.
- POKE: You poke around in your backpack, rearranging things.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your backpack.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your backpack, straightening some wrinkles in the material.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your backpack while glancing around suspiciously.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your backpack and some dirt falls to the ground.
- GLANCE: You glance nervously inside your backpack.
- PULL: You heft your backpack up higher from where it was resting.