Item:Shiny green ball with white stripes
|shiny green ball with white stripes|
|Look:||The surface of the sphere is glossy and smooth.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Return to the Keep 431/Incidental loot|
To play with the green ball, use the following commands:
-- RUB --
If the ball has no owner, rubbing it will make you the owner.
If it already has an owner, rubbing it adds you to the four people who can play, unless there are already four players.
If you are the owner of the ball, rubbing it will erase the names of everyone you invited to play with you.
-- MUSS --
If you're the owner of the ball, mussing it will remove you as the owner. You will need to RUB it again to reclaim it.
Try BOUNCE, KICK, POKE, SPIN, THROW, and TOSS with the ball.
- BOUNCE: You bounce your green ball in front of yourself.
- KICK: You drop-kick the green ball! Soaring through the air, it falls, bounces, then rolls to a stop a few feet away.
- POKE: You pop your green ball into the air! Spinning rapidly, it falls back, and you deftly catch it.
- SPIN: You spin your green ball on the tip of your finger!
- You throw the green ball!
- The green ball flies <direction>!
- note: this will send the ball into another room
- [You have now claimed this green ball as your own. If you decide you no longer wish to own the green ball, MUSS it.]
- You rub a speck of dirt off your green ball.
- RUB after being claimed: [You no longer have any partners to play catch with. To invite new partners to play, give them the green ball and have them RUB it.]
- MUSS 1st time: [You no longer own this ball. If you decide you would like to own it again, RUB it.]
- MUSS after being cleared: You smear a bit of dust along the rim of your green ball.