Item:Shawl-collared jute cloak with hide ties
|shawl-collared jute cloak with hide ties|
|Look:||Jute's slight satin sheen dresses up this otherwise ordinary brownish cloak. While the substantial shawl collar provides extra coverage for the shoulders, it might sometimes be used as a loose covering for the head.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 75,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Traveler's knapsack (2), Sturdy whipcord-weave hemp cloak, Item:Traveler's knapsack (2), Curse of the Ghost Ship, Black velvet cloak with a wing collar, Bearskin cloak fashioned so the fur is on the inside|
- TURN: You turn your cloak inside out and something looks very different.
- Becomes a shawl-collared jute cloak with hide ties.
- RUB: You rub your cloak and notice there is a difference.
- SHAKE: You shake your cloak and something seems to change.
- Becomes a sturdy whipcord-weave hemp cloak.
- WAVE: You wave your cloak and something appears to have changed.
- Becomes a black velvet cloak with a wing collar.