Item:Sea dragon charm
|sea dragon charm|
|Look:|| The appearance of this charm is randomly generated.
Wrought from delicate silver, the head and trunk of the charm are encrusted with tiny pure white pearls, while its graceful opaque fins are formed of diaphanous watersilk.
The [color1] [type] sea dragon has [size] [color2] [pattern] along the leading edge of the chest with tiny [color3] fans gracing the tail.
Something appears to be engraved on the abdomen.
|Appraised Cost:|| 18,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Item:Silver egg|
Charm can be worn by others, but verbs only work for the original recipient.
Engraved in tiny script on the abdomen are the words:
"Life is abounding, above and below.
People and faces, wherever you go.
Take joy in them all, regardless of name.
Among fish and friends, no two are the same."
As you study your indigo Glacian sea dragon, you can tell that it is very delicate and very valuable, a true bit of beauty in a harsh world.
As you examine the sea dragon further, an image forms before your eyes. Thousands, possibly millions, of sea dragons mass together in the water. Rainbow colors flicker and flash with the waving and fluttering of their fins. As more of the image seems to come into focus, you notice not a single one is alike.
Below the colorful sea dragon cloud, a young Merelew girl turns to her mother and says, "Mother, they're so beautiful -- why don't they live forever? It doesn't seem fair." The older Merelew woman looks up at the living rainbow, then closes her eyes before replying, "No, my dear, it doesn't." With a smile, she raises her hands and the swirling and spiraling plethora of colorful dragons begin to glow...
As you fall deeper into the vision, your perspective changes, and it seems you are looking down upon the outstretched arms of a Merelew woman from a dozen different pairs of eyes, then a hundred, then a thousand, and then a countless number. A voice whispers into your ear a promise, a trade of a small piece of your freedom for long life and companionship. You dive towards the welcoming arms, and as you do, your form begins to stiffen and change. The feeling is not at all unpleasant and the last thing you hear before the vision vanishes is the delighted laughter of a happy child.
- RUB: You brush your finger gently over your coppery sea dragon charm's fins. Odd, you could swear you just heard a tiny, bubbly giggle.
- TURN: Your coppery Torbisan sea dragon swims upwards, circling slowly in the air to display the ebony crescents and burnt umber fans along its chest and tail before settling back down to its resting place on your chest.
- TICKLE: You gently rub the trunk of your Torbisan sea dragon, and the charm warms to your touch before it nuzzles your finger right back.
- TAP: You gently tap your sea dragon charm on the head, causing it to wiggle its coppery fins at you.
- PUSH: You give your sea dragon charm a gentle push, and it detaches itself and swims magically into the air for a moment, its fins whirring back and forth in a flurry of ebony tinged coppery light before returning to its resting place.
- POKE: You poke at your Torbisan sea dragon charm, but it detaches itself and swims out of reach with a blurry flutter of coppery fins.
- The sea green Torbisan sea dragon has small deep turquoise veins encircling the chest with tiny bright silver crescents near the tip of the tail.
- The bright white Segolthan sea dragon has small creamy yellow veins along the lower edge of the chest with medium-sized flame-red crescents near the trailing edge of the tail.
- The dark violet Torbisan sea dragon has medium-sized pale violet bars along the lower edge of the chest with tiny tan crescents nearly covering the tail.
- The black Glacian sea dragon has medium-sized amber streaks centered on the chest with tiny rust-colored speckles along the inside of the tail.
- The charcoal grey Glacian sea dragon has small deep turquoise eyespots encircling the chest with small tan veins shimmering on the tail.
- The peach-colored iridescent sea dragon has small ruby red bars near the apex of the chest with small bright silver veins in the center of the tail.
- The translucent Darkfell Abyss sea dragon has small bright golden fans centered on the chest with tiny tan veins along the inside of the tail.
- The bright white Torbisan sea dragon has large deep turquoise darts centered on the chest with small rust-colored teardrops evenly spaced along the tail.
- The deep blue Renshal sea dragon has small amber spots centered on the chest with medium-sized soft grey darts in the center of the tail.
- The powder blue iridescent sea dragon has small icy green darts centered on the chest with small soft grey veins along the inside of the tail.
- The dark red Darkfell Abyss sea dragon has small icy green stripes encircling the chest with small bright silver crescents gracing the tail.
- The deep golden iridescent sea dragon has medium-sized pale violet crescents centered on the chest with small rust-colored darts evenly spaced along the tail.
- The pale amber Darkfell Abyss sea dragon has medium-sized bright golden bars centered on the chest with small cloudy white crescents in the center of the tail.
- The lemon yellow iridescent sea dragon has medium-sized ruby red veins along the lower edge of the chest with medium-sized flame-red veins in the center of the tail.