|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
- STUDY: As you study the scratcher, you think you could probably tap, pull, push, rub and turn it.
- TAP: You tap your back scratcher against your chin while pondering the meaning of life.
- PULL: You try to scratch that one spot on your back but you just can't seem to get the right angle to reach it.
- PUSH: You furiously scratch your back with your scratcher. Ahhhh, that feels good!
- RUB: You gently rub at an itch on your back. Ahhh, that feels good!
- TURN: You twirl your scratcher around in your hands. With just one small miscalculation the scratcher flies out of your hands and nearly pokes out your eye! You reach down and snatch up the scratcher in hopes that no one noticed.