Item:Scarlet jumping spider with black legs
|scarlet jumping spider with black legs|
|Look:||Set above iridescent green chelicerae, the hunting spider's large central eyes give it excellent vision.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 50,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Thorkim Family Farm 429/Pig Maze|
- STUDY: As you study the spider, you think you could probably wear, remove, clean, flip, kiss, pinch, punish, rub, tap and tickle it.
- WEAR: You set your jumping spider on your shoulder. The spider flails briefly before getting a good grip.
- REMOVE: You carefully remove your jumping spider from your shoulder. The spider squirms and flails briefly before resigning itself to being picked up.
- CLEAN: Your jumping spider begins an elaborate grooming routine, its chelicerae, palps, and legs all moving in unison for several minutes until the spider seems satisfied that it is clean.
- FLIP when worn: You can't -- you're wearing it.
- FLIP when held: You try to flip your jumping spider onto its back for a belly rub, but the spider quickly rights itself.
- KISS when worn: You kiss a scarlet jumping spider with black legs!
- KISS when held: You bring your jumping spider to your lips for a kiss, but the spider leaps off your hand and dangles from a silken safety line. What did you expect to happen?
- PINCH: You give your jumping spider a squeeze. Ouch! The spider just bit you. Fortunately, it seems to have been a dry bite.
- PUNISH: You reach toward your jumping spider as if to squish it. In response, the spider raises its front legs in a threat display, its fangs bared. On second thought, perhaps squishing it is not such a good idea.
- RUB: You gently pat your jumping spider on its carapace, and the spider pulls its legs close to its body in a defensive posture. Evidently, it does not like to be rubbed.
- TAP: With one finger, you reach toward your jumping spider. The spider raises one of its front legs and taps your finger as if to give you a high five.
- TICKLE: You try to tickle your jumping spider, but it grabs your finger and holds on tight. Did you really expect the spider to laugh?