Item:Salt-stained duffel bag studded with razor-edged elsralael teeth
|salt-stained duffel bag studded with razor-edged elsralael teeth|
|Look:||Assorted fish skulls hang around the edge of the bag from varying lengths of twine, like trophies.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 562 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||15 length x 10 width x 5 height (1000 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Packrat's Piece of Paradise (4)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the duffel bag, you wonder if you might be able to: OPEN, CLOSE, SHAKE, CLENCH, POKE, PAT, RUB, GLANCE, and PULL it.
- OPEN: You slowly open your bag, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your bag.
- SHAKE (empty): You shake your bag but hear nothing inside.
- SHAKE (1 item): You shake your bag and hear a lone item rattling around inside.
- SHAKE (2+ items): You shake your bag and hear a number of items rattling around inside.
- CLENCH: You clutch your bag greedily.
- POKE: You poke around in your bag, rearranging things.
- PAT: You absentmindedly pat your bag.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your bag while glancing around suspiciously.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your bag, straightening some wrinkles in the material.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your bag and some dirt falls to the ground.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your bag.
- GLANCE (opened): You glance nervously inside your bag.
- PULL: You heft your bag up higher from where it was resting.
- PULL: You heft your bag, testing the weight.
- PULL: You let your bag drop down to its normal position.