Item:Rose gold Bardic Spirit Knot hairstick engraved with nagas
|rose gold Bardic Spirit Knot hairstick engraved with nagas|
|Look:||Miniscule nagas have been etched to wend their serpentine bodies along the length of the hairstick, which is tipped with the Spirit Knot. Formed by winding bands of richly hued rose-toned gold, the pattern surrounds the image of a bell at the center.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Bardic Journey (5), Bardic Journey (4)|
- WEAR: You tie a rose gold Bardic Spirit Knot hairstick engraved with nagas to your hair.
- WEAR (Non Bard): You try to wear the Spirit Knot hairstick, but you shiver with unease as you realize that the hairstick resists you, and you quickly change your mind.
- REMOVE: You untie a rose gold Bardic Spirit Knot hairstick engraved with nagas from your hair.
- TAP: Grinning slightly, you tap a complex rhythm on your hairstick with your fingertips, nodding your head in time.
- RUB: You gently rub your finger across the Spirit Knot on your hairstick, dimly hearing a gentle melody which seems to come from the Knot itself.
- TURN: You gently adjust your hairstick, creating flickering reflections of light as a cacophony of brilliant sounds ring in your ears.