Item:River-blue toy sword painted with playful otters
|river-blue toy sword painted with playful otters|
|Look:||Crafted entirely from wood, this toy doesn't bear much resemblance to its metal counterparts other than its basic shape. Oddly, one of the otters depicted appears to be wearing a bow around its neck.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Just a Slice (2)|
- STUDY: You believe that you can lean, turn, shake, poke, and study this toy sword.
- LEAN: You try to lean casually on your toy sword, however, being a toy you end up falling over instead!
- TURN: You deftly flip your toy sword into the air and easily catch it.
- SHAKE: You squint and shake your toy sword menacingly!
- POKE: Giving the air a couple playful jabs, you flourish your toy sword in the air before pretending to sheath it at your side.