Item:Rissan-orange crystal nose stud
|rissan-orange crystal nose stud|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Bacon Man's Birthday Bash 419/Pig Maze|
- STUDY: You should be wearing the stud for most of the verbs to function properly. Verbs: HELP (or STUDY), TURN, TAP, CLEAN, PROD, POKE, PULL, RUB, SNEEZE, LICK. You are certain that merchants have fully unlocked the stud's features.
- TURN: Ouch! That hurts!
- TAP: You scratch your nose and wiggle it the stud feels slightly uncomfortable. Maybe it's too big.
- CLEAN: You clean something gross from the nose stud, then conclude that sometimes it's best not knowing what is coming out of that region.
- PROD: With a casual use of your knuckle, you prod the nose stud to make sure it isn't going anywhere.
- POKE: Probing questioningly with both hands, you first finger the outer and then the inner parts of the nose stud to make sure it's clasped tightly.
- PULL: You give a Rissan-orange crystal nose stud a good tugging. Ouch! Yep, you can still feel it.
- RUB: You carefully rub a sore spot around your nose stud.
- SNEEZE: Aaaaachooooooo! Aaachoo! Aaachoooo! Well, at least you're breathing more easily now.
- LICK: You twitch your nose about while stretching your tongue towards the nose stud.