|<shimmer/not> <color> ribbon|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 37,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Odds 'n Ends, Curse of the Ghost Ship|
Note: the ribbon must be worn before you can use its verbs.
- PULL: As you tug on your ribbon it begins to shimmer beautifully.
- PULL: As you tug on your ribbon it stops shimmering.
- RUB: As you rub your ribbon it changes to <color>, right before your eyes.
- STUDY: You believe that while worn, you can RUB the ribbon to change its color, and PULL ribbon to make it shimmer.
- Recalling similar items, you believe the following random colors are possible via RUB: midnight black, sparkling white, sapphire blue, apple green, sunny yellow, deep brown, soft tan, misty grey, pale lilac, fiery scarlet, ruby red, teal blue, jade green, burnt orange, deep purple, rose-colored, royal blue, sky blue, forest green, leaf green, pale lavender, dark red, bone-colored, deep turquoise, sparkly silver, bright golden, storm grey, sand-hued, sand yellow, dark olive, bright coral, slate blue, periwinkle blue, bright magenta, blue violet, dull khaki, pastel peach, beige.
- Bugged. The version from Ghost Ship now shows as a shimmering <color> ribbon and pull is no longer functional. Should be. -Linett