Item:Professor's wooden teaching stick
|professor's wooden teaching stick|
|Look:||Long and very narrow, the stick is rounded at the tapered tip. The leather-wrapped grip enables hours of comfortable instruction at a chalkboard or easel, and the easy switching of hands for quick rapping on the desks of snoozing students.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Jakuv's All-Trades Outlet (2)|
- STUDY:You think you can tap, turn, push, point, pull, lean and throw the teaching stick.
- TAP: You emphatically rap the tip of your teaching stick upon the ground.
- TURN: You spin the hilt of the teaching stick in your hand, balancing it against your fingertip.
- PUSH: You flip the teaching stick up under your arm, carrying it neatly.
- POINT: You raise your teaching stick and jab it forward, gesturing forcefully.
- PULL: You pull your teaching stick close to your chest, clutching it protectively.
- LEAN: You lean forward on your teaching stick, with rapt attention.
- THROW: You toss your teaching stick up into the air, catching it gracefully as it spirals back down.