Item:Polished sungold sundial suspended on a molten-core diamond fob
|polished sungold sundial suspended on a molten-core diamond fob|
|Look:||Crafted entirely in sungold, the intricate timepiece showcases the stunning sunrise hues and natural warmth that are hallmark qualities of the rare metal. A sun-shaped style rises from the center of a twelve-pointed star, while additional light ray engravings serve as marks to note the anlaen. For a finishing touch, the sundial is attached to a chain studded with faceted molten-core diamonds, allowing it to be worn at the wearer's convenience.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 4,506,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (1)|
- STUDY: You study your sundial, fascinated by the simplicity of its design. A flat, round dial supports an inclined style, and the style's shadow indicates the time.
- NUDGE: You nudge your sundial slightly to the left.
- SPIN: You spin your sundial quite a bit to the left.
- TURN: You turn your sundial a short way to the left.
- PULL: You pull your sundial's style away from the dial slightly.
- PUSH: You push your sundial's style towards the dial slightly.