Item:Polished anli violincello with gold tuning pegs
|polished anli violincello with gold tuning pegs|
|Look:||Made of pale golden anli, this instrument has a fine texture and has been polished smooth to give it a lustrous sheen. As a bit of extra shine, the artisan has added gold tuning pegs to this piece.|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 6 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Musiceum (3), Musiceum (2)|
- The anli violincello appears to be a stringed instrument.
- You are certain that the anli violincello is crafted from wood.
- You are certain that the anli violincello is created with exquisite craftsmanship.
- You are certain that the anli violincello is strung with a set of four silk strings.
- You are certain that the anli violincello needs a bow to be played.
You search your mind for what you know of the anli violincello...
The violincello, or cello, is a medium-sized stringed instrument made of wood with sloping shoulders and S-shaped soundboard holes. Like its cousin the Lyra Viol, it is also most commonly meant to be played with a bow from a seated position, but the skilled performer may also play it while standing.