Item:Plush apricot-hued velvet bedroll trimmed with tea-stained lace
|plush apricot-hued velvet bedroll trimmed with tea-stained lace|
|Look:||Pale gold thread traces paisley patterns across the surface of the lush velvet comprising this compact and feather-light bedroll. Exquisitely soft cotton the color of freshly brewed tea lines the comfortable interior.|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Three-tiered tea chest constructed from lustrous apricot wood, Fair Faire Fare (4), Fair Faire Fare (3)|
- UNROLL: You find the smoothest patch of ground in the area and unroll your velvet bedroll.
- OPEN (before unrolled): You can't get inside the bedroll when it's rolled up!
- OPEN (after unrolled): You open your velvet bedroll and crawl inside. Mmmmm...comfy.
- note: will be prone after this
- CLOSE (after opened): You pull the top layer of your velvet bedroll over you for a bit of extra warmth. Hopefully, this will keep the bedbugs away.
- UNROLL: You start at one end of your velvet bedroll and roll it into a compact bundle.
- note: this will automatically place the bedroll back into an open hand