Item:Platinum-hued silk reticule dangling from braided leather cords
|platinum-hued silk reticule dangling from braided leather cords|
|Look:||The simple handbag is sewn from a heavy, sueded silk and lined with dark green cotton. A trio of gleaming platinum keys, interspersed with tiny multi-toothed gears, hangs from the grey drawstring cords that allow the reticule to dangle from the wearer's wrist.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 37,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height (150 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Gear Shop (5), Gear Shop (4), Gear Shop (3), Gear Shop (2)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the platinum-hued reticule, you wonder if you might be able to: OPEN, CLOSE, SHAKE, CLENCH, POKE, PAT, RUB, GLANCE, and PULL it.
- OPEN: You slowly open your reticule, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE: You quickly close your reticule.
- SHAKE (empty): You shake your reticule but hear nothing inside.
- SHAKE (1 item): You shake your reticule and hear a lone item rattling around inside.
- SHAKE (2+ items): You shake your reticule and hear a number of items rattling around inside.
- CLENCH: You clutch your reticule greedily.
- POKE: You poke around in your reticule, rearranging things.
- PAT: You absentmindedly pat your reticule.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your reticule.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your reticule and some dirt falls to the ground.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your reticule, straightening some wrinkles in the material.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your reticule while glancing around suspiciously.
- GLANCE: You glance nervously inside your reticule.
- PULL (1x): You heft your reticule, testing the weight.
- PULL (2x): You let your reticule drop down to its normal position.
- PULL (3x): You heft your reticule up higher from where it was resting.