Item:Plain tamarind violincello with an ebonwood fingerboard
|plain tamarind violincello with an ebonwood fingerboard|
|Look:||Made of tamarind, the wood's natural wavy grain changes from pale to dark brown throughout the entire instrument with black interlocking patterns separating each differently hued-section.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 11,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 6 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Musiceum (4), Musiceum (3), Musiceum (2), Musiceum (1)|
- The tamarind violincello appears to be a stringed instrument.
- You are certain that the tamarind violincello is crafted from wood.
- You are certain that the tamarind violincello is created with exquisite craftsmanship.
- You are certain that the tamarind violincello is strung with a set of four silk strings.
- You are certain that the tamarind violincello needs a bow to be played.
You search your mind for what you know of the tamarind violincello...
The violincello, or cello, is a medium-sized stringed instrument made of wood with sloping shoulders and S-shaped soundboard holes. Like its cousin the Lyra Viol, it is also most commonly meant to be played with a bow from a seated position, but the skilled performer may also play it while standing.