Item:Plain lelori viola with an e'erdream fingerboard
|plain lelori viola with an e'erdream fingerboard|
|Look:||Made of green-tinged lelori, this instrument's color contrasts well with the pale e'erdream fingerboard.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 140,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||5 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Musiceum (3), Musiceum (2)|
- The lelori viola appears to be a stringed instrument.
- You are certain that the lelori viola is crafted from wood.
- You are certain that the lelori viola is created with exquisite craftsmanship.
- You are certain that the lelori viola is strung with a set of four silk strings.
- You are certain that the lelori viola needs a bow to be played.
- You are certain that the lelori viola is very finely made.
You search your mind for what you know of the lelori viola...
The viola is a bowed four-string instrument, slightly larger than a violin in size and with a much deeper sound. The viola's stately and dark timbre contrasts sharply with that of the violin, placing it in the middle of the viol family, as it is lower than the violin but pitched much higher than a violincello.