Item:Plague doctor's mask of sanguine-streaked black jaspe with a curved tamboti beak
|plague doctor's mask of sanguine-streaked black jaspe with a curved tamboti beak|
|Look:||Mantled with densely layered crow feathers, this mask is made of a shadowed fabric crossed with blood-tinted, opaque streaks that provide contrast and depth to its coloration. The disturbing disguise features thick, tamboti frames fitted with round, dark crystal lenses and an elongated wooden beak fashioned after a crow's, its luster satin-like and hue reminiscent of dried blood. A matching tamboti frame lends the piece structure and supports the mixed materials, which conceal it fully when worn.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Plague doctor's bag of sanguine thornweave structured by a tamboti frame, Limited Treasures (1)|
- STUDY: You study your doctor's mask closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it: WEAR, REMOVE, LAUGH, PULL, PUSH, TURN
- WEAR: You wear your doctor's mask, hiding your features from view.
- REMOVE: You remove your doctor's mask, revealing your features once again.
- LAUGH: You laugh softly, the sound muffled by your doctor's mask.
- PULL: Your doctor's mask slips slightly, but you catch it before your face is revealed, retying the ribbons.
- PUSH: You push against the nose of your doctor's mask, settling it more comfortably.
- TURN: You adjust the fit of your doctor's mask, making sure it's securely in place.
You see [etc].
Densely layered across his temples, stark black plumage forms a cowl that drapes the back of his head. The crow feathers form a spiky fringe that frames his eyes, which are concealed behind round, tamboti-framed lenses of dark crystal. A semi-sheer, sanguine-streaked dusky fabric masks his face below, casting his visage in amorphous, blood-tinted shadows. A satiny, sanguine tamboti beak juts from the mask, fashioned after a crow's with a slightly curved silhouette that terminates in a sharp point.
He is in good shape.