Item:Perfectly circular white jade worry stone incised with gold-filled shesegri
|perfectly circular white jade worry stone incised with gold-filled shesegri|
|Look:||A central depression characterizes the smooth circle, which is polished to a brilliant shine and perfectly shaped for cradling against the thumb. Limned with gold to enhance the design, decorative cuts into the surface of the stone form the ancient shesegri pattern used by Elotheans as a focus for meditation, the twisting spiral difficult for the untrained eye to follow.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Shard's South Bridge Street Faire 415 raffle center|
- CLEAN: You cradle your stone in your palm, breathe on it, and then rub it against your thigh to renew its shine.
- HUG: You cup your stone in between both hands and roll it between flattened palms. Your mind wanders to a time when life was more simple and carefree.
- PUSH: You repeatedly push your thumb across your stone with agitation, feeling it grow warm in your hand. You still feel anxious, but your worries seem to ease as you continue your incessant rubbing.
- RUB: You embrace the stone lightly with your fingers and caress it with your thumb in a gentle, circular motion. You can almost feel your stress melting away as you focus on the deliberate, rhythmic movement.
- TAP: You balance the stone on your thumb, tapping it lightly with the pad of your index finger. You pause after a moment, watching the stone wobble precariously.