Item:Peacock-blue trumpet skirt
|peacock-blue trumpet skirt|
|Look:|| Cut to fit closely from waist to mid-thigh, the skirt flares out in a wide bell to allow ease of movement when walking.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 9,375 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||8 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Wavecrester, Mermaid's Fall, Harper's Song, Cat's Ninth Life, Blood Bane|
Look when worn: a peacock-blue trumpet skirt
Look when pulled 1x: a peacock-blue trumpet skirt kilted up to her knees
Look when pushed 1x: a peacock-blue trumpet skirt that trails along the floor behind her
- PULL : You pull up the hem of your trumpet skirt, kilting it into the waistband.
- PULL : (x2) You pull your skirts a bit higher, revealing a bit of thigh.
- PULL : You pull your skirts down to your ankles, smoothing the wrinkles from the fabric as you do.
- PULL : (x2) You smooth the fabric of your trumpet skirt, picking off a bit of lint as you do. There... perfect!
- TURN : You look down at your trumpet skirt, and ask, "Does this make me look fat?"