Item:Pale iroko ring carved with tiny images of death spirits
|pale iroko ring carved with tiny images of death spirits|
|Look:||The image of each haunting spirit follows the natural grain of the wood, making them appear more a natural quirk of the wood than a deliberate carving.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Game of Chicken 425 prizes, Game of Chicken 421 prizes, Game of Chicken|
See also iroko.
- STUDY: As you study the ring, you think you could probably push, rub, remove and wear it.
- PUSH: You push lightly on the surface of the ring, and you could swear you heard a sinister laughter from within, but when you look at it again nothing has changed. It was probably your imagination.
- <Person> pushes lightly on the surface of her ring, and then stares at it intently for a moment.
- RUB: You rub your finger around the edge of the ring. The faint outline of a spirit begins to drift from it, and you could swear you see the wood darken a bit. However, when you look again, nothing is actually different about the ring.
- <Person> rubs her finger around the edge of her ring, then carefully examines it.
- REMOVE: You attempt to remove the ring from your finger, but it's stuck fast! You pull and pull at it, but it holds tightly! However, just as you're convinced the ring is cursed, it lets go of your finger and slides off smoothly. How strange.
- <Person> attempts to remove a pale iroko ring from her finger, but it's stuck fast! She pulls and pulls at it, but it holds tightly! However, after struggling a moment longer, the ring finally slides smoothly off her finger.
- WEAR: You slide the pale iroko ring onto your finger. It seems to fit a bit too perfectly, every bit of the polished wood completely flush with your finger but not pinching it.
- <Person> slides a pale iroko ring onto her finger, then checks its fit.