Item:Pale blue scarf of sparkling moonsilk with a delicate sapphire lace trim
|pale blue scarf of sparkling moonsilk with a delicate sapphire lace trim|
|Look:||A mass of tiny silver flecks sewn into the scarf cause its opalescent surface to glitter like a tiny ocean.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 137,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Sold by Pi'botuk Pel'arsharra for 99,220 Dokoras|
Source is Pi'botuk Pel'arsharra
- Player tugs strategically at a loose end on her scarf, causing it to simply fall away from her hips. With a flick of her wrist, she sends the scarf fluttering upward and then drifting back down to her outstretched hand.
WEAR: You hold one end of your scarf against your hip and twirl in a circle, causing the rest of the fabric to wrap around you snugly. You casually tuck in the end of the scarf, securing it.
- Player holds one end of her scarf against her hip and twirls in a circle, causing the rest of the fabric to wrap around her snugly. She casually tucks in the end of the scarf, securing it.
PULL: You unravel your pale blue scarf from your waist and draw it up in front of you, then whip it downward at an angle dramatically. You drape it once again over your hips in a fluid continuation of the motion.
- Player unravels her pale blue scarf from her waist and draws it up in front of herself, then whips it downward at an angle dramatically. She drapes it once again over her hips in a fluid continuation of the motion.
TURN: You hold one end of your scarf out away from your waist as you spin about on the ball of one foot.
- Player holds one end of her scarf out away from her waist as she spins about on the ball of one foot.
WAVE: You take hold of the end of your scarf and sweep an arm up in front of your face dramatically. The pale blue scarf flutters along behind it.
- Player takes hold of the end of her scarf and sweeps an arm up in front of her face dramatically. The pale blue scarf flutters along behind it.