Item:Pair of split-toed charcoal thornweave boots covered by stark black feathers
|pair of split-toed charcoal thornweave boots covered by stark black feathers|
|Look:||Fine and well-fitted, this footwear is cobbled from charcoal fabric with a distinct matte finish, subtly cross-dyed in stark black with tessellated crows to create a faint design that resembles a warped houndstooth. Arranged in an open, windswept pattern across the toe boxes, the overlay of crow feathers becomes ever denser toward the top of the ankle-high shafts. Each boot features a thin, flexible black leather sole with a comfortable divide between the wearer's first and second toes.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Plague doctor's bag of sanguine thornweave structured by a tamboti frame, Limited Treasures (1)|
- STUDY: You think that you could KICK, TAP, TURN, RUB, POINT or PULL the thornweave boots.
- KICK: You glance down and kick absentmindedly at the ground with the toe of your thornweave boots.
- TAP: You knock the heel of one of your thornweave boots against the side of the other, causing some dirt on the sole to come loose.
- TURN: You plant a toe of one of your thornweave boots in the ground and suddenly start spinning. You slowly come to a stop, leaning to one side, feeling rather dizzy.
- RUB: You brush your hand over your thornweave boots, checking the security of the fasteners.
- POINT: You raise yourself slowly up on the tip-toes of your thornweave boots, trying not to grimace while doing so.
- PULL (standing): You fall to your knees, scuffing your thornweave boots in the process.
- PULL (kneeling/sitting/lying down): You tug slightly on your thornweave boots.