Item:Pair of sapphirine suede boots trimmed with crystalline beads
|pair of sapphirine suede boots trimmed with crystalline beads|
|Look:||A line of polished beads has been sewn along the turned-down cuff of each of the boots.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,125 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is All Things Bardic (2), All Things Bardic (1)|
- STUDY: You think that you could KICK, TAP, TURN, RUB, POINT or PULL the suede boots.
- KICK: You glance down and kick absentmindedly at the ground with the toe of your suede boots.
- TAP: You knock the heel of one of your suede boots against the side of the other, causing some dirt on the sole to come loose.
- TURN: You plant a toe of one of your suede boots in the ground and suddenly start spinning. You slowly come to a stop, leaning to one side, feeling rather dizzy.
- RUB: You brush your hand over your suede boots, checking the security of the fasteners.
- POINT: You raise yourself slowly up on the tip-toes of your suede boots, trying not to grimace while doing so.
- PULL: You fall to your knees, scuffing your suede boots in the process.