Item:Pair of matte black diamond-hide boots
|pair of matte black diamond-hide boots|
|Look:||Dyed a flat black, the pliant leather nonetheless possesses a vibrant sparkle that complements the smoothly finished raven black shadesatin used for the high gloss vamp and laces of each boot.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Golden e'erdream costume trunk embellished with black Elven gold hardware, Gear Shop (4)|
- STUDY: You think that you could KICK, TAP, TURN, RUB, POINT or PULL the diamond-hide boots.
- KICK: You glance down and kick absentmindedly at the ground with the toe of your diamond-hide boots.
- TAP: You knock the heel of one of your diamond-hide boots against the side of the other, causing some dirt on the sole to come loose.
- TURN: You plant a toe of one of your diamond-hide boots in the ground and suddenly start spinning. You slowly come to a stop, leaning to one side, feeling rather dizzy.
- RUB: You brush your hand over your diamond-hide boots, checking the security of the fasteners.
- POINT: You raise yourself slowly up on the tip-toes of your diamond-hide boots, trying not to grimace while doing so.
- PULL: You fall to your knees, scuffing your diamond-hide boots in the process.