Item:Pair of low-heeled black boots adorned with several buckles
|pair of low-heeled black boots adorned with several buckles|
|Look:||The hand-tooled leather boots come to the knee when worn. Platinum buckles secure the well-molded footwear at the ankle and upper calf, ensuring a snug fit. Inlaid into the heel and sole of each boot is a pattern of interlocking gears, the textured surface providing traction.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Gear Shop (5), Gear Shop (4), Gear Shop (3), Gear Shop (2)|
- STUDY: You think that you could KICK, TAP, TURN, RUB, POINT or PULL the black boots.
- KICK: You glance down and kick absentmindedly at the ground with the toe of your black boots.
- Others see: <Person> kicks at the ground distractedly with the toe of her black boots.
- TAP: You knock the heel of one of your black boots against the side of the other, causing some dirt on the sole to come loose.
- Others see: <Person> taps one of her black boots against the other, knocking some dirt off the sole.
- TURN: You plant a toe of one of your black boots in the ground and suddenly start spinning. You slowly come to a stop, leaning to one side, feeling rather dizzy.
- Other see: <Person> spins around on one toe of one of her black boots, then wobbles around dizzily as she stops.
- RUB: You brush your hand over your black boots, checking the security of the fasteners.
- Others see: <Person> brushes her hand against her black boots.
- POINT: You raise yourself slowly up on the tip-toes of your black boots, trying not to grimace while doing so.
- Others see: <Person> rises up on the tip-toes of her black boots.
- PULL: You fall to your knees, scuffing your black boots in the process.
- Others see: <Person> falls to her knees.