Item:Pair of icily iridescent silver-blue wings edged with crushed clear seaglass
|pair of icily iridescent silver-blue wings edged with crushed clear seaglass|
|Look:||Each silky feather is dyed to showcase coruscant hues reminiscent of a frozen tundra beneath a cold winter sky, culminating in an amazing array of cool colors. Tiny crushed pieces of seaglass adorn the edges of the wings as if glimmering ice clings to them, never melting from the dense plumage regardless of temperature.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 100,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 417 Raffle Center|
- PULL (worn): You tug on a string causing your silver-blue wings to flutter prettily. You feel your body lifting into the air, but a glance at the ground reveals that you are simply standing on your tippy-toes and indulging in a bit of wishful thinking.
- CLENCH (worn): You reach back and extend a single wing gracefully outwards, showing off its delicate beauty.
- CLEAN (worn): You take great care to ensure that your silver-blue wings are perfectly pristine and ready for use.
- FOLD (worn): Your silver-blue wings fold gently around you in protection.
- WAGGLE (worn): Tilting your silver-blue wings to the right you bend at the waist and dive toward the ground in a slow circle with an emphatic "SWOOSH!" You tilt your wings to the left and soar blissfully towards the clouds. Finally you come to a stop with the dawning realization that you've been running around with your eyes closed and a huge smile on your face. You blush in embarrassment.
- TAP (worn): You give your silver-blue wings a careless tap and they become frightfully tangled! You sort them out quickly, hoping no one has noticed.
- PULL (held): You pull the cord attached to your silver-blue wings, testing them out.
- CLENCH (held): You hold your silver-blue wings up like a trophy, showing them off.
- CLEAN (held): You take great care to ensure that your silver-blue wings are perfectly pristine and ready for use.
- FOLD(held): You gently fold up your wings, preparing them for storage.
- WAGGLE (held): You spread the silver-blue wings in your hands and tilt them to the left and right, making them dive and swoop as you zoom them around in mock flight.
- TAP (held): You give your silver-blue wings a sharp tap, shaking off bits of dirt and dust.