Item:Pair of delicately etched moonsilver zills edged with inkdrop agates
|pair of delicately etched moonsilver zills edged with inkdrop agates|
|Look:||The two sets of paired discs are faintly cut with a spiraled pattern that highlights the rare metal's silvery sheen. Forming a jeweled circle tucked just barely within the curved outer edge of each glowing disc, the milky white agates feature dark green to black inclusions in splotch-like shapes reminiscent of a cow's markings.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 4,375,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Stolen from the Moons (3)|
- The moonsilver zills appears to be a percussion instrument.
- You are certain that the moonsilver zills are crafted from silver or a silver alloy.
- You are certain that the moonsilver zills are very finely made.
- It appears that the moonsilver zills can be worn around the finger.
- You are certain that the moonsilver zills are finely made.
- You search your mind for what you know of the moonsilver zills...
- The zills consist of paired metal discs attached to the thumb and middle finger of each hand. They produce a bell-like tone when tapped together and are often played by dancers while they perform.