Item:Pair of arching niniam-framed wings ornamented with icesteel
|pair of arching niniam-framed wings ornamented with icesteel|
|Look:||Riveted to the curving top line, sinuously unfurling shapes and eccentric curlicues of dark blue-grey metal form the openwork structure. Frost-blue metal forms transparent angular lines and decorative gears. Crafted for unobtrusive comfort, an ice-blue silk harness secures the clockwork wings.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,875,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Gear Shop (5), Gear Shop (4), Gear Shop (3), Gear Shop (2)|
- STUDY: As you study the wings, you think you could probably pull, push, rub, turn and clean them.
- PULL: You reach over your shoulders to pull each wing out to its maximum length. With a determined look on your face, you straighten your shoulders. Surely, it'll work this time!
- PUSH: Bowing your shoulders slightly, you lower your head in defeat. As you tug the bottom tips of your wings to pull them shut, you wonder if maybe next time will work.
- RUB: You roll your shoulders experimentally, making your wings bounce against you, and flex your knees. For a brief moment, you feel yourself airborne! Glancing down, you realize it was just your imagination.
- TURN: You move your shoulders and arms, trying to flap your wings. Did they just move a little? You eagerly raise your arms above your head and begin spinning in place. After a moment, you begin to feel dizzy and come to a stop, almost falling over.
- CLEAN: You thoughtfully bite your lower lip as you oil your wings before polishing them. Proper maintenance is key, if you expect to ever fly with these.