Item:Ocean-blue spidersilk bedroll patterned with cresting incarnadine waves
|ocean-blue spidersilk bedroll patterned with cresting incarnadine waves|
|Look:||Rich blue-green velvet lines the interior of this compact bedroll, its lush surface painted with striped blue-grey sharks and sprays of sanguine-hued droplets.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Insulated fishtail oak crate nestled within a knotted rope net, Fair Faire Fare (4), Fair Faire Fare (3)|
- WEAR: You strap on your spidersilk bedroll.
- REMOVE: You remove your spidersilk bedroll, preparing to rest awhile.
- UNROLL: You find the smoothest patch of ground in the area and unroll your spidersilk bedroll.
- OPEN: You open your spidersilk bedroll and crawl inside. Mmmmm...comfy.
- CLOSE: You pull the top layer of your spidersilk bedroll over you for a bit of extra warmth. Hopefully, this will keep the bedbugs away.
- ROLL: You start at one end of your spidersilk bedroll and roll it into a compact bundle.