Item:Night black hooded cloak stitched with the silhouette of a panther
|night black hooded cloak stitched with the silhouette of a panther|
|Look:||Metallic emerald green thread has been expertly stitched into the fabric, forming the silhouette of a stalking panther.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 10,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Path of the Panther, Hollow Eve 414 Raffle Center|
- STUDY: You study your cloak and believe you can rub, shake, pull, roll, wave, hug, throw, kiss, nudge, punch, and turn it.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your hooded cloak.
- SHAKE: You adjust your hooded cloak.
- ROLL: You wring your hooded cloak between your hands.
- WAVE: You flap your hooded cloak about.
- HUG: You pull your hooded cloak around yourself.
- THROW: You flip your hooded cloak over your shoulders.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your hooded cloak.
- NUDGE: You rearrange the folds of your hooded cloak.
- PUNCH: You idly pick at a night black hooded cloak stitched with the silhouette of a panther.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.