Item:Narrow blown-glass cylinder suspended from a leather cord
|narrow blown-glass cylinder suspended from a leather cord|
|Look:||Within the delicate water-filled blown-glass cylinder float dozens of tiny copper gears. Though they are minuscule, the incredible detail put into them is a credit to their creator.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Liquid Assets (2), Liquid Assets (1)|
- TAP: You tap your blown-glass cylinder, creating a light tinkling sound.
- RUB: You carefully polish your blown-glass cylinder, taking a moment to admire the copper gears floating within.
- TURN: Holding the blown-glass cylinder up, you turn it, admiring the way the light refracts through the glass and water.
- SHAKE: You give your blown-glass cylinder a good shake, causing the copper gears to swirl around violently like a tiny tornado!
- PULL: You absently tug at your blown-glass cylinder, unsettling some of the copper gears within.