|Look:|| There appears to be something written on it.
READ: Some mustache wax reads:
|Appraised Cost:|| 19,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Dwarven Deals|
- WEAR: You arrange your mustache with some mustache wax, resulting in: You have a clear layer of wax on your mustache, holding the unruly and formidable hairs in place, giving you a distinguished look.
- REMOVE: You pull your mustache wax from your mustache, letting it fall to its normal style.
- STUDY: You think some mustache wax can be worn in a mustache that is any style.
- You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.
- PUSH: You push lightly on some mustache wax, rearranging the parts of your mustache that are held in place.
- PULL: You tug on the ends of some mustache wax, making sure each part is firmly in place in your mustache.
- TURN: You lightly twist some mustache wax, making the arrangement glint slightly in your mustache. Stylish!
- TAP: You tap lightly on your mustache wax, making your mustache sway slightly back and forth.