Item:Murray worsted cloak stitched with the image of a hummingbird berating a rock
|murray worsted cloak stitched with the image of a hummingbird berating a rock|
|Look:||Looking over the entire length of the cloak, one can discern the rock is actually the nose of a huge beast in relation to the size of the small winged creature scolding it. Great slitted orbs located near the collar peer down in a cross-eyed fashion and the mouth located near the hem seems to curl in a smirk.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,875 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Animal Agenda|
- WEAR: With a dramatic sweeping motion, you slide your worsted cloak into place over your shoulders and secure the clasp at your neck.
- REMOVE: You unclasp your worsted cloak and slide it off your shoulders with a dramatic sweeping motion.
- PUSH: You grab both sides of your worsted cloak and flare it out around you, causing the fabric to shudder in response.
- PULL: You grab both sides of your worsted cloak, giving it a sharp yank to smooth out some wrinkles.
- TURN: Grasping one corner of your worsted cloak, you turn it out to show everyone the soft inner lining.