Item:Mottled brown wheel bug with bright red antennae
|mottled brown wheel bug with bright red antennae|
|Look:||Named for the spiky, cog-shaped projection on its back, the strange-looking assassin bug has a tubular head tipped with a long, sharp beak. When feeding -- or when threatened -- it unfolds its beak to deliver a painful stab.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Thorkim Family Farm 429/Pig Maze|
- STUDY: As you study the bug, you think you could probably wear, remove, clean, flip, kiss, pinch, punish, rub, tap and tickle it.
- WEAR: You set your wheel bug on your shoulder. The wheel bug tenses briefly before getting a good grip.
- REMOVE: Grasping the cog-shaped crest on its thorax, you carefully remove your wheel bug from your shoulder. The wheel bug squirms and tenses briefly before resigning itself to being picked up.
- CLEAN: Your wheel bug begins a grooming routine, using its forelegs to clean its long beak.
- FLIP when worn: You can't -- you're wearing it.
- FLIP when held: You try to flip your wheel bug onto its back for a belly rub, but the wheel bug quickly rights itself.
- KISS when worn: You kiss a mottled brown wheel bug with bright red antennae!
- KISS when held: You bring your wheel bug to your lips for a kiss, but the bug launches itself into the air and clumsily flies away from your face before returning to your hand. What did you expect to happen?
- PINCH: You give your wheel bug a squeeze. In response, the wheel bug stabs you with its sharp beak. That's going to leave a mark!
- PUNISH: You reach toward your wheel bug as if to squish it. In response, the wheel bug threatens to stab you with its beak. On second thought, perhaps squishing it is not such a good idea.
- RUB: You gently pat your wheel bug on its thorax, and the wheel bug pulls its legs close to its body in a defensive posture. Evidently, it does not like to be rubbed.
- TAP: With one finger, you reach toward your wheel bug. The wheel bug investigates you with its long antennae.
- TICKLE: You try to tickle your wheel bug, but it grasps your finger with its legs and holds on tight. Did you really expect the wheel bug to laugh?