Item:Moth-eaten wool blanket
|moth-eaten wool blanket|
|Look:||Strings from the threadbare satin trim protrude from the edges of the hole-ridden wool, its vibrantly embroidered scene no longer discernable.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 6 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- SNUGGLE: You feel reassured by the presence of your blanket, as you give it a quick snuggle.
- TAP: You smooth the blanket nicely.
- HUG: You bury your face in the blanket and hang on for comfort.
- WAVE: You give your blanket a vigorous shake.
- DROP: You spread a moth-eaten wool blanket on the ground.
- [Remember, if you leave the game or are disconnected, someone else may take your blanket. If it's lost to a crash, we won't replace it. And the janitor and shadowlings are acquisitive creatures, who are quite capable of stealing this from you -- leave it on the ground at your own risk.]
- [Remember, if you leave your home without picking up your blanket, it will be lost.]
- SIT (on blanket): You settle yourself on a moth-eaten wool blanket, shifting your weight until you're comfortable.
- HUG (when sitting/lying on): You wrap the blanket around yourself.
- ROLL (sitting): You flop down on a moth-eaten wool blanket, rolling around gleefully.
- ROLL (prone): You roll around on a moth-eaten wool blanket.
- Note: You can also place on a bed in a home and the verbs all still work.