Item:Mechanical Kaldar toy
|mechanical Kaldar toy|
|Look:||The brass figurine features a well-muscled Kaldar warrior with long hair and a two-handed sword sheathed on his back.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ready to Were|
- STUDY: Close examination of the toy leads you to believe that you could:PUSH, PULL, FLIP, TILT, POKE, and TURN the toy at appropriate times.
- PUSH: You push a button on the underside of the Kaldar toy causing the front to pop open, revealing a host of previously unseen pieces.
- PULL: Pulling the arms of the Kaldar toy forward, you hear a click as the torso loosens.
- FLIP: You rotate the torso of the Kaldar toy, causing an internal section to slide to the outside.
- TILT: Bending the head of the Kaldar toy backwards, you reveal an entirely different top piece, which glides into place.
- POKE: You snap the original head of the Kaldar toy into a convenient gap in the back, hiding it from view. When you finish your manipulations, you find that your Kaldar toy has become a massive snowbeast! There is something about it that suggests it is more than meets the eye, but it sure doesn't look friendly.
- TURN: You wind the back of the snowbeast toy, and it begins to whirr. The snowbeast stands up on two legs -- very unsnowbeastlike behavior! It begins to wander in a rough circle, sniffing as it goes. Suddenly, it seems to have spotted its prey because it lunges forward, slashing with its clawed forepaws. When it does this, the front legs keep moving forward until they circle around and hit the beast's back. The back then separates, and pieces begin to slide into new positions. After several moments of wild motion and mechanical clicking, the Kaldar warrior toy stands calmly as if nothing odd in the least had happened.