Item:Mechanical Gor'Tog toy
|mechanical Gor'Tog toy|
|Look:||The small brass figurine with a shiny, burnished head and a pleasant grin is dressed in typical farmer's garb.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Sold by Ready to Were for 45,100 Dokoras|
Source is Ready to Were
- PUSH TOY
- You push a button on the underside of the Gor'Tog toy causing the front to pop open, revealing a host of previously unseen pieces.
- PULL TOY
- Pulling the arms of the Gor'Tog toy forward, you hear a click as the torso loosens.
- FLIP TOY
- You rotate the torso of the Gor'Tog toy, causing an internal section to slide to the outside.
- TILT TOY
- Bending the head of the Gor'Tog toy backwards, you reveal an entirely different top piece, which glides into place.
- POKE TOY
- You snap the original head of the Gor'Tog toy into a convenient gap in the back, hiding it from view. When you finish your manipulations, you find that your Gor'Tog toy has become a hulking tarupamki with sickly green fur! Tarupamkis aren't known for their pleasant demeanors in the best of times, and this one certainly doesn't look pleased. Oddly, there is no fur on its head but just shiny scalp in the same sickly green.
- TURN TOY
- You wind the back of the tarupamki toy, and it begins to whirr. The gruesome zombified tarupamki snorts threateningly, a puff of vapor escaping its nostrils. The beast gazes ahead, seemly ready to do battle with something it no doubt towers above. After a moment though, it gives a disgusted grunt and proceeds to start grazing. As it eats, it's ample stomach expands rapidly. When it reaches a certain critical size, it bursts from the middle, wrapping parts of the body around others. Two of the legs retract, rotate and become arms. When all the mechanical mayhem has settled down, a friendly Gor'Tog farmer toy is once again before you.