Item:Mechanical Elothean toy
|mechanical Elothean toy|
|Look:||The brass figurine is a dignified-looking Elothean woman peering over the top of some ornate spectacles.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ready to Were|
- STUDY: Close examination of the toy leads you to believe that you could:
- PUSH, PULL, FLIP, TILT, POKE, and TURN the toy at appropriate times.
- PUSH: You push a button on the underside of the Elothean toy causing the front to pop open, revealing a host of previously unseen pieces.
- PULL: Pulling the arms of the Elothean toy forward, you hear a click as the torso loosens.
- FLIP: You rotate the torso of the Elothean toy, causing an internal section to slide to the outside.
- TILT: Bending the head of the Elothean toy backwards, you reveal an entirely different top piece, which glides into place.
- POKE: You snap the original head of the Elothean toy into a convenient gap in the back, hiding it from view. When you finish your manipulations, you find that your Elothean toy has become a rigid bipedal creature, whose skin appears to be formed from moldering scrolls! Its arms are stretched forward, hands in the midst of a grasping motion.
- TURN: You wind the back of the mummy toy, and it begins to whirr. The scroll mummy totters forward, releasing a chilling moan. It stops for a moment as if trying to remember something. Suddenly, it peels a scroll off its torso and begins to moan in monotone as if lecturing a class of undead. After it finishes that one, it begins to peel off scrolls rapidly until a gap has formed in its belly. It then stuffs all the remaining scrolls into the hole, whereupon it all folds in upon itself, finally revealing the staid Elothean woman it began as.