Item:Lustrous lacewood tabor secured with red tension rope
|lustrous lacewood tabor secured with red tension rope|
|Look:||The scaly flecked pattern of the wood is the only design on this instrument.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Musiceum (3), Musiceum (2), Musiceum (1)|
- The lacewood tabor appears to be a percussion instrument.
- You are certain that the lacewood tabor is crafted from wood.
- You are certain that the lacewood tabor is very finely made.
- You are certain that the lacewood tabor is fitted with a drum hide.
- You are certain that the lacewood tabor needs a drum stick to be played.
You search your mind for what you know of the lacewood tabor...
The tabor has a cylindrical shell which is always made of wood and two skin heads tightened by rope tension. It is played by striking stick against the head. The tabor is often, but not always, suspended by a strap worn on the forearm.