Item:Lustrous flame maple viola with gold tuning pegs
|lustrous flame maple viola with gold tuning pegs|
|Look:||Made of polished flame maple, the bright red hue of the wood has been left untouched, letting the rippled wave pattern of the grain speak for itself.|
|Dimensions:||5 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Musiceum (4), Musiceum (3), Musiceum (2), Musiceum (1)|
- You are certain that the maple viola is crafted from wood.
- You are certain that the maple viola is very finely made.
- You are certain that the maple viola is strung with a set of four silk strings.
- You are certain that the maple viola is in perfect tune.
- You are certain that the maple viola needs a bow to be played.
You search your mind for what you know of the maple viola...
The viola is a bowed four-string instrument, slightly larger than a violin in size and with a much deeper sound. The viola's stately and dark timbre contrasts sharply with that of the violin, placing it in the middle of the viol family, as it is lower than the violin but pitched much higher than a violincello.