Item:Lupine plate chanfron set with a moon pearl
|lupine plate chanfron set with a moon pearl|
|Look:||The equestrian faceplate has been forged to suggest the face of a wolf, with triangular ears and a snarling maw. Extended cheekplates flare outward, giving the face its characteristic wedge shape. Glimmering on the brow is a round moon pearl, its pale blue sheen reminiscent of Xibar's light.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 600,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Return to the Keep 431/Incidental loot|
- The plate chanfron is plate armor.
- The chanfron looks like it offers protection for the following areas:
- right eye
- left eye
- You are confident that the plate chanfron is of average construction, and is in pristine condition.
- The plate chanfron is made with metal.
- This is specifically designed to be worn by a horse.