Item:Loosely knitted black knee socks accented with crimson ribbon
|loosely knitted black knee socks accented with crimson ribbon|
|Look:||The open knit of the black socks resembles a spidery lace, but tightens toward the top to form a narrow cuff. A small red velvet ribbon lining the back of the socks help hide the back seam.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,558 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||4 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Shay Naideen's (3), Shay Naideen's (2)|
- PULL (worn): You pull up your sagging black knee socks.
- PULL (held): You pull your black knee socks into ridiculous shapes, then stretch them back into a socks-like shape again.
- SHAKE (worn): You twist your black knee socks to ensure that they are pulled on straight.
- SHAKE (held): You shake your black knee socks vigorously, flinging bits of dirt everywhere!
- WAVE (worn): You hold out a foot and shake it while hopping around on the other!
- WAVE (held): You wave your black knee socks in an arc over your head like a distress signal!